reported by Julien Vida on December 3, 2018
FROM: Tools Commissar
TO: Arma 3 Modders
MATERIEL CATEGORY: Tools
CIRCUMSTANCES: Update 1.020 (Terrain Builder, Object Builder, DsUtils)
SIZE: ~ 9.7 MB
- Object Builder
- Added: Ability to render proxies in D3D mode
- Added: An option to switch between D3D and Software renderer on startup
- Changed: D3D renderer is now default
- Fixed: Incorrect path finding of the conversion config
- Fixed: Crash on startup on some computers
- Tweaked: Dependencies
- Terrain Builder
- Fixed: Frequent system freezes
- Fixed: Potential crash when specifying a mask
- Fixed: The layout options were overridden on each update
- Terrain Processor
- Added: Power lines plugin
- Added: Vineyards plugin
- Added: Support for signatures version 3
- Added: A new startup parameter -v2 to generate v2 signatures (v3 is now the default)
- Changed: Improved font metrics
- Steam configuration
- Changed: Incremented version number to reflect the current stage (1.020)
- Changed: The common redists are no longer part of the distribution and now retrieved from Steam's shared redists
- Not all documentation yet reflects these changes.
- In case of any issue, please, let us know on our usual channels: Feedback Tracker or the forums.
- You can subscribe (for free) to the Tools and Samples packages from the Steam store. Once done, you will find these application in your Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools").
- You will need to start the primary tool once to add all needed registry entries.
- The 64-bit Binarize executable is provided without any additional support and has to be manually linked should you want to use it.
- We recommend you to backup your project files frequently!