reported by Julien Vida on August 1, 2018
FROM: Tools Commissar
TO: Arma 3 Modders
MATERIEL CATEGORY: Tools
CIRCUMSTANCES: Update 1.018 (Binarize, Samples, Work Drive)
SIZE: ~31.5 MB / 0.3 MB
- Work Drive
- Fixed: Data from the default Addons folder would not be extracted
- Fixed: The PhysX Foundation DLL was missing when installing Buldozer
- Added: 64-bit Binarize executable
- Tweaked: 2D map drawing was adjusted
- Steam configuration
- Changed: Incremented version number to reflect the current stage (1.018)
- Added: Core config sources (Core folder)
- Fixed: The maxDroop value was misspelled in the PhysX config (sample of car)
- Not all documentation yet reflects these changes.
- In case of any issue, please, let us know on our usual channels: Feedback Tracker or the forums.
- You can subscribe (for free) to the Tools and Samples packages from the Steam store. Once done, you will find these application in your Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools").
- You will need to start the primary tool once to add all needed registry entries.
- The 64-bit Binarize executable is provided without any additional support and has to be manually linked should you want to use it.