A week ago, we have enabled the ability for Binarize to output part of the logs (as experiment). As some of you pointed it out, the processing time has dramatically increased as a result. Today's update brings some improvements to specifically help with this aspect of binarization.
Binarize has received a new startup parameter -noLogs, which will prevent it from outputting anything. The output itself has been filtered and refined. As a result, processing the logs should be easier. These improvements are also supported by Addon Builder with the addition of performance tweaks.
- Added: A new -noLogs startup parameter to prevent logs from being generated (should contribute to speeding up the process)
- Fixed: Crash on exit
- Addon Builder
- Added: An option to enable the extended logging of Binarize in GUI (disabled by default)
- Added: A new -binarizeFullLogs command line parameter to the enabled extend logging of Binarize
- Fixed: Command line parameters (in CLI mode) to override the executable paths didn't function properly
- Tweaked: Command line help text
- Tweaked: Removed logging to the system console when GUI is displayed. This will improve performance when there is lot of data being pushed to the log.
- Steam Configuration
- Changed: Incremented version to reflect the current stage (1.06)
- In case of any issue, please, let us know on our usual channels: Feedback Tracker or the forums.
- You can subscribe (for free) to the Tools and Samples packages from the Steam store. Once done, you will find these application in your Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools").
- You will need to start the primary tool once to add all needed registry entries.