FROM: Tools Commissar
TO: Arma 3 Modders
MATERIEL CATEGORY: Tools
CIRCUMSTANCES: Update 1.034 (Publisher, Binarize, BankRev)
SIZE: ~16.4 MB
- Added: Ability to set a Steam Workshop's item visibility to "Unlisted"
- Added: Ability to update Steam Workshop items that the user is a Contributor on
- Added: New MapType for "river" object rendering on the 2D topographic map
- Fixed: Error messages were not displayed in the console
- Steam configuration
- Changed: Incremented version number to reflect the current stage (1.034)
- If you have Steam Workshop items with Contributors, you may want to reconsider if you are okay with them updating your item.
- If you want to update a Steam Workshop item you are a Contributor on, be careful: if the item has not been updated for a long time, it may force the owner to accept the newest EULA / Terms of Service and may hide the item.
- Not all documentation yet reflects these changes.
- In case of any issue, please, let us know on our usual channels: Feedback Tracker or the forums.
- You can subscribe (for free) to the Tools and Samples packages from the Steam store. Once done, you will find these application in your Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools").
- You will need to start the primary tool once to add all needed registry entries.
- The 64-bit Binarize executable is provided without any additional support and has to be manually linked should you want to use it.
- We recommend you to backup your project files frequently!