FROM: Tools Commissar
TO: Arma 3 Modders
MATERIEL CATEGORY: Tools
CIRCUMSTANCES: Update 1.02 (Publisher, Arma 3 Tools Launcher)
SIZE: ~5.9 MB
- Added: A content validation message displayed under the content box
- Added: A content size check occurs before the publishing window is displayed
- Added: A content size check dialog displays the required and available disk space in MB instead of bytes
- Fixed: Command-line Publisher changes reflect changes in the Publisher API
- Fixed: Selecting a mod folder clearing now correctly replaces the selected files in the content box
- Fixed: Publishing of large mods would fail with the "Steam error code 9"
- Fixed: Publisher didn't start correctly when it was installed in a folder with a '#' symbol in the folder path
- Fixed: The option to open the Steam Workshop page once the item was published could lead to an incorrect page in some cases
- Fixed: An issue with the default thumbnails used in the Steam Workshop
- Tweaked: Aligned text fields in the publishing window
- Tweaked: Deleted the Workshop item dialog
- Removed: An automatic fix of incorrectly structured mods
- Arma 3 Tools Launcher
- Added: Project Drive management; The user will be asked if he wants to purge the game data before the extraction process
- Changed: Renamed "devp" class into "Project Drive"
- Changed: The option to mount the Project Drive will now take effect on startup of the Windows session (was previously on startup of the launcher)
- Changed: Renamed the "edit Settings Ini" class into "Options"
- FSM Editor
- Changed: Updated SQF definition (Arma 3 1.65+)
- Object Builder
- Fixed: The procedural textures were incorrectly displayed in the "Mass Texture and Material Renaming" tool
- Fixed: Crash after failing to open a file
- File Assoc
- Maintenance update
- Addon Builder
- Maintenance update
- Steam Configuration
- Changed: Incremented version to reflect the current stage (1.02)
- In case of any issue, please, let us know on our usual channels: Feedback Tracker or the forums.
- You can subscribe (for free) to the Tools and Samples packages from the Steam store. Once done, you will find these application in your Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools").
- You will need to start the primary tool once to add all needed registry entries.