FROM: High Command
TO: Arma 3 Users
UNIT: Main Branch (Windows)
ACTIVITY: Hotfix: 1.58 (System Allocator Performance, Server Difficulty Settings, Crash Fixes)
SIZE: ~27 MB / ~6.5 MB
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider defragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- A Legacy Build Steam branch is available for advanced users. It contains the previous significant main branch version (1.56). It can be used to compare specific changes between major releases. The access code for this branch is: Arma3Legacy156
- This update does not apply to the experimental Linux and Mac port betas at time of writing. We'll be updating those as soon as possible.
- You can find the servers in the Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools") - "Arma 3 Server" (based on your OS, it will download the Windows or Linux version).
- Administrators can also use the command-line SteamCMD utility. The app ID is to be 233780.
NVIDIA GameWorks™ Technology provided under license from NVIDIA Corporation. Copyright © 2002-2016 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA® and PhysX® are trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation and are used under license.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., Arma 3 F.A.Q. or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed: Using the system memory allocator would cause a heavy performance degradation
- Fixed: Potential data corruption when transferring server browser data through Steam
- Fixed: Crash when accessing a non-existent task
- Fixed: Potential crashes
- Fixed: The Difficulty tab was disabled after a first scenario on a Dedicated Server ended
- Updated: Stand-alone Windows Dedicated Server (hotfix 1.58)
- Updated: Stand-alone Linux Dedicated Server (hotfix 1.58)
- Known issue: Steam client modifies the steam_appid.txt file incorrectly. In case of issues, verify its content is: 107410
- Known issue: Sometimes the add-ons are loaded from the wrong installation (e.g. main game)
- Try adding -mod=curator;kart;heli;mark;dlcbundle to your arma3server.exe shortcut