FROM: Tools Commissar
TO: Arma 3 Modders
MATERIEL CATEGORY: Tools
CIRCUMSTANCES: Version 0.54 (Animation converter, Fixes)
SIZE: ~38 MB / ~441 MB
- Added: FBX to RTM conversion tool (see http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/FBX_to_RTM for more details)
- Updated: Stand-alone Windows Dedicated Server (1.10)
- Updated: Stand-alone Linux Dedicated Server (1.10)
- Known issue: When BattlEye is enabled, clients may get kicked immediately
- Known issue: If you start the server without Steam running you'll get following log message:
- "[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed."
- This is OK since running Steam is not necessary for Dedicated Servers
- Known issue: Steam client modifies the steam_appid.txt file incorrectly. In case of issues, verify its content is: 107410
- Known issue: Sometimes the add-ons are loaded from the wrong installation (e.g. main game)
- Try adding -mod= to your arma3server.exe shortcut
- Added: Server option enablePlayerDiag for printing diagnostics about players and pending messages
- Fixed: Oxygen shows "Import FBX" correctly in the "Import" section
- Fixed: Changing files to copy directly in Addon Builder requires restart of the tool no longer
- Fixed: Config includes should now work correctly even while including starting from project root (eg. #include "/A3/basicDefines.hpp")
- You can find the tools package in the Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools") - "Arma 3 Tools"
- You can find the servers in the Steam tools library - "Arma 3 Server" (based on your OS, it will download the Windows or Linux version)
- Administrators can also use the command-line SteamCMD utility. The app ID is to be 233780.
Physics simulation powered by NVIDIA® PhysX™. NVIDIA® and PhysX™ are trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation and are used under license.
- You will probably need to start Addon Builder (primary tool) once to add all needed registry entries for the rest of tools.